Library Catalog Search
Use this link to search the McKinstry Library's collection of books!
If you want books available through Interlibrary Loan, change the drop-down box to search All Libraries.
Lincoln College students can request an interlibrary loan for any book marked available in the I-Share combined academic catalog.
There are full e-books available through this catalog, but the site will require you to log in with your school e-mail username and password if you want to read them.
The McKinstry Library is here to help students find the information they need, and we're open to members of the community as well.
The library staff will be glad to help you with any research questions! E-mail us at email@example.com or come and ask at the front desk!
Academic Success Center
On the second floor of the McKinstry Library, students who want some help with their classes or assignments can find both peer and professional tutors who will work with them.
This is organized by the Academic Success Center, which is independent from the library itself.
For more details visit their webpage:
Rules of the McKinstry Library
- FOOD IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE LIBRARY AT ANY TIME.
- ONLY DRINKS WITH SEALABLE CAPS ARE ALLOWED; LIKE WATER AND SODA BOTTLES. NO CUPS WITH PLASTIC LIDS OR OPEN CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND.
- BE QUIET! OTHER PEOPLE MAY BE STUDYING SO BE RESPECTFUL OF THEIR RIGHT TO DO SO. THIS INCLUDES ENTERING OR LEAVING THE LIBRARY.
- TURN YOUR HEADPHONES DOWN SO THAT THE PERSON SITTING NEXT TO YOU CANNOT HEAR THEM.
- CELLPHONE USE IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE LIBRARY. IF YOU MUST TAKE A CALL, GO TO THE LOBBY TO DO SO. DO NOT ANSWER IT AND BEGIN TALKING ON YOUR WAY OUT.
- DO NOT MOVE THE TABLES.
- TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.